We are looking for a High-Performing Business Head. The successful candidate will meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
Business Head responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets. Business Head duties will include hitting annual targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends.
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing Manager.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Demonstrable experience as head of Sales, developing client – focused, differentiated
and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- 10-15 years of relevant industry experience
- Graduate (1st Degree in Port & Shipping Administration or any other discipline). Preferably an MBA.
Location: Accra, Ghana
Closing Date: 26th April, 2019.